NHRA Board Members
Hilary is a strong Human Capital, Organizational Development and Executive Coaching professional with more than 20 years of experience. She brings a deep understand-ing of the world of business and the importance of effective human capital strategies for organizations. Hilary has worked at strategic and operational levels within and for public and private organizations both in the United States and in the UK, including eBay, Dole, Capital Group, Price Waterhouse Cooper, Sony, Cargill, Johnson & Johnson, Par-sons Engineering and NASA. Her earlier career was in hu-man resources management and consulting where she sup-ported clients in the domains of Talent Acquisition and Management, Organization Development, Change Man-agement and Employee Relations.
Hilary's passion is helping organizations and their people to maximize their professional effectiveness and discover and leverage their unique talents and strengths in order to bring high levels of engagement, productivity and purpose while creating a strong competitive advantage. In addition to her Coaching, Organizational Development and Human Resources experience and qualifications, Hilary has certifi-cations in many "people related" disciplines, all of which she combines to create a unique perspective and experience for her clients.
Hilary works effectively with Senior Level leaders and their teams; she blends strong professional qualifications with practical experience, and works effectively with a wide range of clients, designing workshops, coaching programs and other interventions to meet the individual dynamics of each person or organization she works with to create maximum value.
• Delivered long term team development training and coaching, including off-site experiential events for clients as diverse as Cargill and NASA, creating cultures of dynamic learning and leadership
• Worked with automotive manufacturing client supplying Honda to introduce/develop culture of High Performing Customer Focused teams
• Delivered Individual and Team Talent Development programs for high potential teams in financial services to create competitive advantage and lever-age productivity and engagement scores.
Areas of Expertise:
• Executive & Leadership Coaching
• Talent Identification and Development
• Team Building & Training
• President –Strengths Developer
HD Human Capital Consulting Inc
• Vice President – Provancement
• Executive & Leadership Coach –Institute for Embodied Wisdom
• Coaching and Organizational Learning, (ICF Accredited) Newfield Network, Boulder, Colorado
• Core Clarity (Talent) Facilitator
• Graduate Diploma Personnel Management, Middlesex University, UK
• B.A. Business Administration (Honors), Hallam University, UK
• Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
• Dale Carnegie International, certified trainer
• Certificate in Entrepreneurship, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
• Vice President Programs, National Board, National Human Resources Association
• Past President for National Human Resources Association Ventura County
• Women in Organizational Development, LA Group
• American Society for Training and Devel-opment, LA Chapter
• International Coach Federation