NHRA AffiliatesOrange County, CA
Orange County is a dynamic and established affiliate whose membership is 280 strong and growing. Our programs focus on Human Resource professionals as strategic business partners making a positive impact on each of their company's bottom line. We regularly provide solid professional educational programs and leadership skill development opportunities through our monthly breakfast meeting programs and professional development offerings.
Engage and support the OC HR community by providing meaningful connections and professional development to drive excellence.
Create a HR Community of vibrant membership, innovative offerings, exciting forums, fun events and fresh content.
The Orange County Affiliate of the National Human Resources Association currently offers several sponsorship and advertising options for Human Resources consultants, vendors and service providers through event sponsorship and website advertising. By partnering with our HR Partners and Vendor Community, we hope to provide networking and strategic development for senior Human Resources professionals.
Event Sponsorship Program
To learn more about becoming a sponsor of NHRA Orange County, contact our Marketing & Sponsorship Board Member, Chris Kelly @ email@example.com
Our Board of Directors
Past President, Presidents Charity Social Co Chair
Wendy Hafer Cox
Treasurer - Financial Officer
HR Summit Committee Co- Chair and Rising Stars
HR Summit Committee Co-Chair and Executive of the Year Co-Chair
Honoree Board Member
Communications & Marketing Chair
Presidents Charity Social
Community Partners Chair
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.