Reporting to the Director, Total Rewards, the Total Rewards Administrator will be responsible for administering the company’s compensation and benefits policies and for providing support to the HR team as needed. This role is an integral part of the Total Rewards team and will collaborate with Payroll and our third-party administrators to ensure employees are paid accurately and ensure the efficient administration and timely resolution of a variety of employee questions and issues. This role will provide exemplary customer service and assistance to EO’s employees and managers by counseling all parties on practices and procedures as needed and ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations including FMLA, ADAAA, and HIPAA as well as global policies.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, analytical individual with advanced Excel skills and excellent customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support in the administration of various employee benefit programs including group health, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement accounts, dental, vision, accident, disability and life insurance as well as global benefits plans with our PEO’s.
- Serve as back up to support with reconciling and ensuring timely payment of monthly group insurance premium invoices.
- Respond to employee benefits related questions and issues.
- Support with other benefits related responsibilities/activities as assigned.
- Assist with the monthly benefit reports to finance
- Assist with the benefits annual enrollment period and related activities; assist with testing all changes to the system
- Work with benefits broker to prepare new hire benefit packages for the new plan year
- Track all leave of absence claims, claim updates, and return to work notices.
- Track and stores documentation related to LOAs, disability claims, workers comp, and accommodation requests.
Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Management
- Provide support on the Namely (EO’s HRIS) benefits system
- Test new business processes, system modifications and updates
- Add/remove security for any approved requests
- Troubleshoot system issues as needed
- Maintain the integrity of data by performing monthly benefit audits and reports
- Support core compensation functions such as report requests, transaction monitoring and data analysis during annual compensation review process.
- Provide support for audit requests for compliance with internal policies as needed.
- Enter all changes for payroll in the following systems, Namely, ADP, Globalization Partners and Bank of America.
- Participate in special projects and perform additional duties as needed
- Create pay slips for staff receiving wire transfer payments on a monthly basis.
- Create ad-hoc and scheduled reports as needed
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years benefits, compensation and HRIS administration experience.
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated benefits administration experience supporting multiple aspects of benefits administration functions.
- Knowledge of HR laws, rules and regulations
- Knowledge of leave laws (FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, etc.);
- Experience managing a high-volume of cases providing expert consultation to managers and employees
- Familiarity with state and federal regulations related to certain benefit programs (i.e. COBRA, IRS section 125).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail to provide prompt, accurate responses
- Ability to work with a broad team in a collaborative manner
- Proven ability to provide a superior customer experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, and comfortable in fast paced environment
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills to evaluate problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Microsoft Office, Excellent Excel (Pivots and VLOOKUPs) and Word skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and presentation skills
- A self-starter who can work independently or as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Global support experience preferred