General Summary: Provide support to the Attorney Recruiting Manager and Coordinators on daily business functions. Work cohesively with team members and attorneys to provide efficient support of administrative tasks and superior client service.
• Organize and distribute resumes and/or applications weekly for attorney review.
• Process resumes and applications.
• Assist with preparation of weekly Attorney Recruiting Committee meeting materials and other meeting materials as directed.
• Assist with maintenance of applicant tracking database by updating candidate information as necessary.
• Copy, mail, scan, and file documents as requested.
• Distribute recruiting materials to law schools and event sites as directed.
• Draft and send candidate correspondence as directed.
• Maintain and update candidate files.
• Process check requests and invoices as directed.
• Organize and maintain an adequate supply of promotional materials.
• Assist with programs and events.
• Assist with updating organizational charts.
• Assist with tracking expenses for the budget.
• Maintain recruiting files, database, and materials.
• Assist with the creation and organization of files.
• Other administrative duties as assigned by Attorney Recruiting Manager and Coordinators.
• Prior administrative and recruiting experience is preferred.
• Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Effective interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of personalities and use a high level of judgment.
• Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential material with care.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Team player and a positive attitude is a must.
• Able to lift and carry up to 15 pounds.
• Must meet minimum testing requirements.