YVFWC is searching for a Senior Director of Compensation!
As a member of the Human Resources Leadership team, the Compensation Director is a key partner in the design and oversight of our organization’s compensation plan and programs. This position works directly with HR Leadership, HR Partners, Executive Leaders, and the Compensation Committee of our Board of Directors.
What We are Looking for:
• A clear and savvy communicator who can positively drive understanding and acceptance of compensation strategies and policies;
• A proven professional with strong functional and technical skills, including significant depth of knowledge in executive and incentive compensation plans and programs.
• A culturally competent leader with a strong customer service orientation and ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of senior leadership and middle managers.
• A problem solver who can act decisively, has excellent follow-through, strong time management and planning skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects, completing work within a designated timeline.
• An analytical candidate who can interpret data, build usable spreadsheets, summarize results and make recommendations.
What You’ll Do:
• Establish an organization wide compensation philosophy that fully evaluates, assesses, and establishes externally competitive compensation that supports recruitment and retention.
• Lead the design, planning, evaluation, implementation and administration of new and existing compensation programs.
• Administer multiple compensation plans – which includes base pay salary structures, short-term and long-term incentives plans, medical and dental providers and executives.
• Mentor and grow the staff on your team, while also building positive relationships with the other members of the HR department.
What We Offer:
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Excellent Healthcare options
• Profit-sharing and Retirement Investments
What You’ll Need:
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or similar field.
• Experience: Ten (10) years of verifiable employment experience directly related to Compensation or Human Resources with demonstrated responsibility for compensation required. Previous supervisory experience and Healthcare experience is helpful. A Master’s Degree in a relevant field will substitute for two years of required experience.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage. Professional in Human Resources certification preferred.
• Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required and, in particular, strong skills in Excel. Knowledge of and practical experience with HRIS technologies.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
• We will let joy in.
• We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/sbrm3rt9wjsfqdd2
PI123070146Apply for this job online