Go Rentals is seeking a talented and dynamic Recruiter to support national Talent Acquisition goals. The Recruiter will work on positions ranging in level from Intern to Manager. The Recruiter will partner with hiring managers to develop and implement recruiting strategies that attract talented candidates to Go Rentals. They will act as an internal consultant, influencing and educating partners on talent acquisition processes and best practices. They will source and screen candidates, and negotiate final offers. The position will report to the Vice President of Human Resources.
The Corporate Recruiter supports the overall growth of the Go Rentals brand through recruiting top talent for open roles, acting as a talent advisor for our internal hiring managers and interviewers, and assisting with ad hoc recruiting projects. Assist in the training of hiring managers in the recruiting and interview process, ensuring application of legal hiring methods and interviewing skills.
- Strategize with Human Resources on all Talent Acquisition needs and goals
- Meet with hiring manager to conduct an intake session regarding the need; clarify the job profile and agree on the recruiting strategy
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to attract and cultivate diverse talent pipelines
- Review resumes and conduct phone screens and internet based live interviews
- Structure and manage the interviewing process including working with hiring managers to define the interview panel and process
- Extend and negotiate offers with candidates
- Build trust and credibility with clients through effective consultation at all stages of the recruiting process
- Understand current and future hiring needs and assess the talent market to develop and recommend the right recruiting strategies for the business
- Drive an exceptional candidate experience through every touch point in the recruiting process, regardless of outcome
- Execution of initiatives related to Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Assist with projects as necessary
3-4 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience
Demonstrated success working with cross functional partners including Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, etc.
Experience working on a variety of roles in a fast-paced corporate environment
Expertise in a variety of sourcing channels including LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, etc.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently, and multi-task in an innovative, fast-paced environment
Prior utilization of an ATS – experience with Paycom, a plus
Proficiency with the Internet, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Must be 21 or older
Must have a valid driver license