What you’ll do:
- Engage and partner with stakeholders on market trends, recruiting metrics, operational processes, systems, and tools
- Develop, implement, and continually improve the essential staffing processes, procedures, and resources for internal and external strategic recruiting, selection, and hiring
- Contribute to candidate experience by developing recruiting “best practices” with Recruiting team
- Researches and chooses optimum recruitment channels and sources.
- Develop a diversity/AAP strategy to address gaps in the hiring efforts
- Develop and refine a hiring process that includes a quantitative and qualitative assessment to ensure the selection of the highest quality candidates
- Advise hiring managers on proper interviewing methods. Train and oversee managers on company policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to the Recruiting staff. Set clear goals and benchmarks for the recruiting team, evaluate the team’s performance, and provide continuous feedback and development to team members.
- Develop and manage recruitment reporting metrics and reports including a report on recruitment activities to the executive leadership team.
- Stay up to date on labor legislation and informs recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
- Regularly attends conferences, seminars, job fairs, and other industry events to network and develop long-lasting professional relationships.
- Over 10 years of professional recruiting experience in a corporate environment, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role,
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree and/or professional certifications preferred,
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, HR databases, and metrics,
- Knowledge of HR practices and labor legislation fair employment regulations,
*Familiarity with social media and other professional networks,
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication along with team management abilities,
- Strong decision-making skills,
- High level of ethics, integrity, discretion, and confidentiality.
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.Apply for this job online