Mach49 is the Growth Incubator for Global Businesses.
We are 100% focused on execution helping companies Disrupting InsideOut™ and Disrupting OutsideIn™ to drive meaningful, sustainable growth for their companies, their people, their communities and the world. Together with our clients we….
Launch Ventures leveraging the client’s talent, customers, assets, core competencies to ideate, incubate, accelerate and scale disruptive new ventures
Build Incubators that develop client team capability (not dependency) and enable our customers to drive growth for years to come (without us)
Do Corporate Venture Investing and Partnering with the discipline embraced by top-tier Venture Capitalists
Bring the Silicon Valley Inside building an internal ecosystem equipped to seize the Mothership advantage and beat the startups at their own game.
Mach49 is seeking an HR Administrator to assist in the executional aspects of HR related administrative functions. This includes talent management, onboarding, benefits, professional development reviews, policy administration, and other procedures that further a cohesive and positive workplace as the company grows. This role will support the Mach49 Talent department.
- Assist in recruiting cycles, including scheduling, maintaining ATS platform data, drafting job descriptions, tracking progress
- Manage onboarding process of new hires and consultants, including timely preparation and execution of forms and documents
- Own and manage Mach49 Employee Handbook
- Support administration of performance review process with the HR Director and Chief Talent Officer
- Act as benefits point person for employees by tracking and coordinating benefits enrollments, changes, terminations, and reporting
- With the CFO, manage relationship(s) with benefit providers and outside HR vendors
- Manage Mach49 employee development initiative and programs
- Support and execute personnel related polices set with Mach49 Senior Executive team
- Assist in executing surveys to take employee pulse
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues
- Assist all employees and managers with any HR related questions or concerns and escalate accordingly
- Provide administrative support to Mach49 Talent team, as needed
- 4+ years of work experience
- 2+ years of HR responsibilities as coordinator, administrator, or ownership of detailed processes
- Experience managing complex calendars in multiple time zones
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant or Office Manager
- Expert organization, prioritization, and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Ability to build rapport with all levels of employees, balancing the expectations of the company via internal policies and procedures in order to maintain a high level of performance
- Previous experience within a start up
- Work efficiently in a fast paced, environment
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of organizations
- Experience with Greenhouse (ATS) a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills