Join our team as our next HR Shared Services Specialist! In your role, you will be responsible for providing daily administrative and technical process support on escalated cases from HR Shared Services Representative Team (Tier 1). You will be supporting multiple aspects of HR operations with various Field and Functional HR teams by assisting in resolving inquires through additional research, to support the processing of large-scale events (i.e. restructuring, acquisitions), while partnering with HR subject matter experts (SME’s) to address overall HR process issues, periodically acting as the HR liaison with vendors providing ad hoc HR-related products and services.
- Provide Workday related transaction support and troubleshooting for cases escalated from Tier 1 support or HRBPs
- Support organizational changes including acquisitions, restructuring, RIFs, etc. with a focus on handling system related transaction processing, gathering data for mass changes, handling position changes, and providing project and related preparation support to HRBPs
- Partner closely with the business to ensure the correct information is received to create and/or process employee agreements and position/organizational changes
- Provide reporting & analysis support, audit, and compliance support
- Provide guidance related to time keeping support; including coordinating with payroll to process off-cycle commission and bonus requests
- Provide escalated support for business specific policy and process questions that may require stronger business knowledge and/or coordination with HRBPs
- Work with HRBPs to handle off-boarding processing including sending resignation / termination paperwork, processing termination, coordinating final pay, handling termination notices, maintaining termination checklists and completing exit interviews
- Provide on-boarding support for internal and external candidates including processing or troubleshooting with Workday related onboarding transactions, gathering documentation, I-9 processing through E-Verify, etc.
- Provide support for HR annualized programs including administration support related to communication, employee documentation, and auditing
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures SOP are being followed and non-compliant items are escalated as appropriate.
- Strong attention to service delivery levels and high customer service standards
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Excellent customer service skills with strong, written, and oral communication skills
- Proficient in processing workflow, transactions and data changes using Workday or other employee information systems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment, build consensus and promote the exchange of information among project team members
- Ability to identify, promote and implement changes to current practices and processes
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple time-sensitive concurrent tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Strong understanding in HRMS and Case Management technologies (e.g. Workday, ServiceNow)
- Must be flexible to adapt to work specified shift and extended hours as necessary to support workload
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
Licenses or Certificates
Typical Range of Experience
Minimum 3 years HR experience or practical work experience in multiple HR functional departments
This role is currently Hybrid, and may eventually be full-time onsite.Apply for this job online