Are you looking for an opportunity to administer and maintain various human resource information/management systems, software, and databases for over 160 employees? What about processing bi-weekly payroll? A new role to the bank, this is a great opportunity to join a Best Company to Work for and a fantastic HR team!
What’s needed for Success?
• Motivation to create, implement and enhance processes with little to no framework.
• Ideas for how to leverage new and existing technologies for efficiency gains.
• A passion for providing a remarkable employee experience.
• Associate’s degree in computer science/business/HR, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Professional certification a plus.
• At least 1 year of experience in the Human Resources field; payroll processing experience a plus.
• Familiarity with HRIS/ATS platforms strongly preferred.
• Strong computer skills to maintain databases, run reports and perform other key functions within various systems.
• Proficient in MS Office applications that may include but are not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
GRB is Here. For You. It’s more than a catchy phrase. It’s how we do business. Through life’s changes and challenges, GRB provides sound financial options to help you save money, as well as competitive rates when it’s time to buy. As a true community bank, we remain in tune with the local market and offer our clients the kind of personal service that, frankly, few can match. For both customers and employees, business people and retail customers, long-term customers or new account holders, you’ll recognize the difference almost immediately. Through all the region’s mergers, acquisitions and consolidations, GRB remains Here. For You.Apply for this job online