Salem Media Group is looking for a technically minded HRIS Analyst to provide technical support to the full range of HRIS functions, including system configuration, upgrades, workflows, data integrity and the processing and reporting of Human Resources data. This also requires you to be comfortable embracing all forms of technology and automation.
If you are a relentless process improver with incredible attention to detail who enjoys building as much as maintaining. A Team player who is eager to learn, contribute, and drive forward initiatives – showing a strong work ethic proven by accountability and the ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality at all times, this job is for you.
Come see why Salem is a #GreatPlacetoWork!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as the system administrator for the UKG Pro HRIS system used across our organization.
• Create, process, and troubleshoot errors for data interface to/from the HRIS system of record to/from other vendors, such as benefits, 401k, talent acquisition, etc.
• Work with internal, and/or vendor resources to update HRIS configurations and/or interfaces based on changes needed to support business decisions, such as vendor changes, policy changes, and mergers & acquisitions
• Work with internal teams to improve existing processes regarding data entry & data integrity
• Create & maintain dashboards, reports, and analytics to support data-driven people decisions for business and HR leaders
• Maintain & enhance system expertise by attending training, reviewing updates, and staying current with HRIS and data analytics trends
• Maintain user guides & training materials for HR systems
• Perform routine tasks in support of the team
• Review/audit data entry for accuracy
• Diagnose, and assign/resolve issues originating from end-users, business process events, etc.
• Troubleshoot system errors and issues as they arise and asses options for resolution; provide support to end-users
• Escalate issues to determine possible solution
• Special Projects as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Advanced knowledge of and successful track record managing an HRIS system, preferably UKG Pro.
• Solid understanding of the technology being applied by the team within functional areas
• Strong excel and report writing experience
• Can handle multiple projects with tight timelines
• Curious problem solver who is dedicated to continuous improvement
• Well versed in HR business process and employee life cycle (Hire to Retire)
• Knowledge of Analysis and Reporting tools (BI/Dashboard)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of technical and business resources
• Excellent presentation skills to executives and groups
• Meticulous attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and a strong sense of ownership
• Ability and interest in training users in tools, processes, procedures
• Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to provide helpful, tactful, and professional technical assistance to users
• Creative, flexible, and able to work under tight schedules to meet deadlines