Are you an experienced HR professional with a project management skills and compensation knowledge? As a Human Capital Management (HCM) Business Partner, you will support the entire Operations Division from a Human Resources perspective with specific focus on running large projects involving compensation practices. In addition, you will partner with business leaders as a trusted advisor to develop, deliver and align HR Strategy to benefit the Operations Division as a whole. If this sounds intriguing to you, consider joining our HCM team.
• Play an important role, integral part of, and trusted advisor to, the client organization’s Senior Leadership team by developing effective working relationships, influencing and challenging the team and the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies.
• Leads the development and implementation of divisional HR strategies and practices in support of the client organization’s business plans in the areas of leadership development, workforce planning, compensation, talent and performance management, organization change management, employee engagement, and retention and professional development.
• Responsible for enabling business success by driving and overseeing to successful completion the execution of HR solutions that are innovative, business-related and viable.
• Maintains an understanding of the client organization’s financial position, position in the marketplace, short and long range goals and strategic plan in order to assess and anticipate HR-related needs. Participate or lead business projects relying on critical business acumen.
• Collaborates with all HR Centers of Excellence (COE’s) to better position HR to deliver “Best in Class” HR Processes, policies and practices that drive competitive advantage for the business.
• Represents the assigned business area in the development, implementation and monitoring of human resource policies, programs and initiatives to ensure alignment with business needs.
• Partners with organizational leaders on re-organizations and assures all aspects of the re-organization are fully executed in accordance with company and Human Resources standards and requirements.
• Maintains in depth knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to employment law, in order to evaluate and resolve complex employee relations issues and reduce potential risk to the business.
• Maintains knowledge of all relevant legislative and regulatory mandates and ensures that all activities are in compliance with these requirements.
• Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies’ mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct, and Leading to the Lifetime Way values and beliefs.
• Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
• Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
• Performs other functions as assigned by management.
• Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or Organizational Development required. (Masters preferred)
• 4 years of experience in a generalist role, HR leadership role, or other related HR role.
• Demonstrated skill in conflict resolution, decision making, influence, interpersonal relations, oral communication, problem solving, results orientation, systems thinking, written communication, multi-tasking, prioritization, group presentations, group process facilitation, and project management.
• Requires self-motivation, initiative, and detail-orientation.
• Demonstrated organizational and personal sensitivity with ability to work in a team environment.
• Has working knowledge of current HR policies and procedures, employment law, coaching and mentoring.
• Basic understanding of the business being supported.
• Familiar with commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Human Resources field.
Level II: (In addition to those qualifications required at level I)
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or business and minimum of 6 years of progressive experience in HR. Have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to lead larger and more complex assignments. Masters preferred.
• Possess knowledge of Talent Management Program Development Initiatives such as: Performance Management, Succession Planning, Employee Development, Workforce Planning, and Conflict Resolution and has the ability to execute those initiatives to completion.
• Seasoned professional and viewed as such by the areas that they support.
• Strong breadth of know how in all areas of HR as well as understanding of the lines of business being supported.
• Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities to lead larger and more complex assignments.
• Effective time management skills to and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
• Strong understanding of employee opinions and anticipates their needs and concerns.
• Certifications in Organizational development such as but not limited to; Art in Practice of Leadership, Beyond Leadership, Crucial Conversations, Coaching, Leadership 360, Leadership Development, Team-building and Communications.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with HR COE’s to deliver effective business solutions to the organization.
Level III: (In addition to those qualifications required for Level I and Level II)
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or business and minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in HR or other relevant area. Masters preferred.
• Has the ability to formulate strategic concepts, theories, and opinions and execute on them.
• Strong leadership traits and independent action (needs limited direction in order to carry out their job in a highly effective manner.)
• Certifications in Organizational Development: such as: Coaching, Leadership 360, Crucial Conversations, Leadership Development, Team-building, and Communications required.
• Experience leading more complex projects and initiatives in a large division
• Proven ability to diagnose problems using strategic thinking skills as well as identifying and drive appropriate solutions.
• Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to identify strengths and weaknesses to drive continuous improvement.
• Strong ability to identify new opportunities where HR can add value to the business
• Understanding of workforce planning and workforce analytics
• Demonstrated ability to influence business leaders at senior levels.
• Project management skills and ability to see projects from inception to implementation.
Level IV: (In addition to those qualifications required for Level I, Level II, and Level III)
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or business and minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in HR or other relevant area. Masters preferred
• Certifications in Organizational Development: such as: Coaching, Leadership 360, Crucial Conversations, Leadership Development, Team-building, and Communications.
• Ability to works with full autonomy to meet client/organizational goals and objectives.
• Has significant experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and objectives.
• Capable to perform a variety of complicated tasks whereby a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Is sought out by others as a subject matter expert and/or as a mentor.
• High level of professionalism and comfortable interfacing with senior management.
• Is able to lead others and drive results.
• Possess in-depth business acumen and ability to understand complex business issues. Excellent influence skills (coaching/advising), strategic thinking, workforce planning/analytics, change management, talent management, planning/project management.
• Demonstrated ability to develop the workforce strategy in support of the business and support management in forecasting and planning their pipeline requirements.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of progressive HR strategic practices and key trends to move business forward.
• Demonstrated high level analytical skills and expertise to manage HR programs in a complex and matrix business environment.