JOB SUMMARY: This position will provide systems, operational, and administrative support to the Human Resources Department. Performs a variety of other HR generalist duties as assigned.
• Provide support for weekly and bi-weekly payroll processing.
• Maintain working knowledge and understanding of employment and labor law requirements.
• Create and run standard payroll/reconciliation reports.
• Identify opportunities, and implement solutions, for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
• Complete salary survey studies.
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
• Assist with creating Payroll processes and implementing changes in ADP.
• Assist in proposal development, as requested.
• Generate employee reports monthly and as needed to compile and analyze data and metrics.
• Co-lead the documentation and automation of Human Resources processes and procedures.
• Answer employee questions/requests across all HR subjects.
• B.S. Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or similar field required.
• 5+ years Human Resources experience in an administrative capacity required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Positive energy and “can do” attitude
• Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or with a team.
• Attention to detail with ability to stay on task and meet deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Customer service skills.
• Excellent math and analytical background are preferred. Able to effectively interpret and present numerical data such as HR metrics.
• Experience with ADP Workforce Now, is preferred.
• Proficiency with Excel, HRIS experience is preferred.
• Excellent computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective presentation skills – both verbal and written.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
• Regularly required to talk or hear.
• Largely a sedentary role.
• Ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
LSI SOLUTIONS® is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/VeteranApply for this job online