The Human Resources Assistant will perform administrative duties related to the operations of the human resource office including but not limited to: insurance, benefits, 401K/profit sharing plan, onboarding and recruitment.
• Assist in the review, tracking, and document compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, and certifications.
• Assist in the recruiting and facilitating the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
• Assist in the Implementation of new hire orientation, onboarding and employee recognition programs.
• Performs routine tasks required to assist in the administration and execution of human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
• Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Assist in the preparation and/or reconciliation of weekly, quarterly, monthly human resources related invoices.
• Maintaining employee files, documents, and other items electronically
• May assist with preparation of human resource reports such as attendance, new hire, and turnover reports.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to operate general office equipment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum two years of human resources administrative experience required.
Nu Way Concrete Forms, Inc., has been the industry leader in the manufacture, sales, and rental of concrete forms, equipment, and accessories since 1955. Headquartered in south St. Louis County, we also have facilities in Jefferson City, Jackson, and Wentzville, MO and Troy, IL, giving us the opportunity to provide quality service to all of southern and central Missouri and southwestern and central Illinois. Originally founded by brothers Adolph and Arthur Rhomberg, Sr., who were carpenters, the Nu Way Companies continue to be operated by the Rhomberg Family, and maintains the hard-working business philosophy started by Adolph and Art Sr.Apply for this job online