SUNY Brockport is currently excepting applications for a temporary Human Resources Assistant. The person in this role will support COVID related duties within the Office of Human Resources.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources or a related field, from a college or university accredited by a U.S. Department of
Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise tact and diplomacy.
• Excellent attention to detail, organization, and problem-solving skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills to work with faculty, staff, and students.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and a proven record of personal integrity
Excellent customer service skills.
• Knowledge of COVID-19 related guidelines per CDC and County Health Departments.Apply for this job online