HR Compliance Experts (HRCE) provides clients with an extensive array of HR consulting and support options including onsite HR support, regulatory compliance, HR risk assessments, training, policy development, HRIS implementation and support, and much more.
HRCE currently seeks a Human Resources Consultant to join our team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide outsourced HR management to one or more assigned clients in every phase of the employment life cycle.
- Creating/updating job descriptions
- Payroll processing / 401k funding
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates
- Onboarding and orientation
- Employee relations, discipline, and terminations
- Total rewards analysis, planning, and implementation
- Collaborate with clients on the creation and development of the HR function
- Deliver and / or coordinate customized organizational training on myriad HR topics
- Participate in HR risk assessments to determine client needs and areas of potential exposure to risk
- Review and implement client company policies
- Research state and federal employment regulations to frame and implement HR best practices
- Other duties assigned as necessary to meet business and client operational needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, a related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- Significant professional experience in Human Resources
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Professional certification (PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP) strongly preferred
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and three professional references to email@example.com.