The Human Resources Manager provides services with primary emphasis in the areas of recruitment, wage and hour administration; government compliance and regulatory reporting, policy development and implementation; employee attendance and leave tracking; maintenance of electronic timekeeping system including training and reporting.
• Oversees all aspects of human resource operations including HRIS data systems management, onboarding, performance
management, training, employee relations, and benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance with job descriptions, company policies and practices, benefits, leave programs, etc.
• Investigates employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
• Assists employees, supervisors and managers in the interpretation and application of policies and procedures.
• Assists supervisors and managers with coaching and counseling situations and employment separation as needed.
• Assists employees with completing workers’ compensation claim forms. Files claims with appropriate agencies and performs entry
into company accident reporting system.
• Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the
organization attracts and retains top talent.
• Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
• Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
• Five years or more of related experience required.
• SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP or PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.