The Regional Human Resources Manager will partner with the Regional HR Director, regional managers and employees to proactively, professionally and tactfully address HR issues for the assigned region. The HRG will provide a broad range of tactical services including employee relations, compliance and training, and development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support branch managers in conducting disciplinary investigations and serves as the employee advocate in ensuring consistent treatment in accordance with company policies, practices, and procedures.
• Intake regional employee complaints, concerns, and allegations; conducts investigations, prepares written summaries and collaborates with the Regional HR Director and management to resolve issues including implementing disciplinary actions up to and including termination.
• Prepare and deliver responses to requests related to employment charges & unemployment insurance requests; including prepare and instruct managers on the unemployment process, including providing appropriate documentation and separation information.
• Maintain the exit interview program and discusses exit interview findings with HR leadership.
• Provides input into the development and revision of employee-related policies and procedures.
• Maintain daily communication with regional employees to resolve routine questions and concerns, as well as gauge employee morale.
• Create and maintain investigation files. Responsible for compiling data, reporting, and analysis of investigation data and results.
• Compile and distribute weekly, monthly and yearly HR metrics reports and documents.
• Accurately execute the day-to-day clerical and administrative functions of the human resources department.
• Coordinate and maintain employee training and development courses and records.
• Assist in training new hires and existing employees on Human Resources processes, programs, policies, information systems, etc.
• Complete assigned projects with minimal oversight.
• Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping employee information confidential.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5-7 years experience in a related HR role, preferred
• Multi-state experience needed
• Bachelor’s degree in an HR-related field of study
• Current HR certification preferred
• Proficiency in employee relations, multi-state employment law
• Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving abilities
• Effective organization and time management skills and experience
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• MS Office proficient – including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/b5zyxdn8g9v92fp9
PI116914263Apply for this job online