About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
The Training Manager II will report to the Director, Corporate Learning and Development and manage GMP and professional development training programs for the Allentown Pennsylvania manufacturing facility. He/she will assure that compliance training is performed with Good Manufacturing Practices and within company policies and procedures.
The TM II will collaborate with site leadership and Business Unit owners to ensure all training needs are being met. He/she will have oversight of the training team to include the local Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
• Maintains and or revises cGMP training program initiatives to meet or exceed FDA requirements as well as industry
• Develops/approves cGMP related training curricula or approve external vendors that facilitate cGMP training
• Oversees cGMP New Hire Orientation for all employees, contractors and temporary employees
• Monitors and tracks employee existing training requirements to ensure employees meet compliance
• Prepares for and participate in internal and external audits
• Partners with Business Unit Directors and Managers to conduct needs assessments to identify and close training
• Develops and implements training communications and marketing strategies
• Develops and implements tools to measure effectiveness of training programs
• Partners with Training Managers across B. Braun organization to share resources and drive consistency
• Responsible for personnel actions including hiring, performance management and employee development
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and health of himself / herself and other person.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
• Please refer to the Corporate Guidelines or BBMUS Guidelines or job specific authorities where applicable. This list is however not exhaustive and may be amended by the Management from time to time.
• Requires breadth of professional field and industry knowledge. Ability to integrate critical information and champion advanced strategies/concepts through the organization. Drives development of advanced technologies, principles and processes.
• Provides direct or indirect supervision to a group of employees, assigning tasks and checking work at frequent intervals. Accountabilities include work and people scheduling, performance management and recommendations for hiring decisions.
• Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on experience.
• Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Frequent contact with external contractors/vendors.
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience, Master’s degree preferred.
• 06-08 years related experience required.
• Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
• Occasional business travel required, Valid driver’s license and passport, Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed
• Regular and predictable attendance
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.
Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/bfbwt3dh8rgscsrb
PI121689489Apply for this job online