Practice Director, Talent Management & Search
Do you have a passion for and deep experience with helping companies find and develop outstanding talent?
Are you entrepreneurial, and excited by the opportunity to expand a practice with one of St. Louis’ most respected management consultancies?
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment?
If so, we want to meet you!
Collaborative Strategies, Inc. (CSI) is a St. Louis-based management consultancy serving entrepreneurial for-profit and not-for-profit businesses since 1983. Entrepreneurs in nearly 50 industries rely on CSI expertise in strategic planning, succession, capacity building, and executive search. Our executive search practice utilizes a distinctive approach to match top leaders with great opportunities at entrepreneurial organizations. The practice has grown rapidly, and CSI now seeks an entrepreneurial leader to both run client projects and build our practice.
To learn more about the firm, please visit http://www.getcollaborative.com.
Reporting to the President, key responsibilities include:
Building CSI’s Talent Management Practice
- Practice Development – Work with CSI’s partners in developing new talent-oriented service offerings that enable our clients to develop and retain outstanding teams. These services will complement CSI’s search and planning offerings.
- Client Cultivation – Create and maintain productive, on-going relationships with key decision-makers and senior executives at prospective and existing client organizations. Lead marketing meetings with prospective clients. Develop compelling proposals for talent management and search engagements. Take a leadership role in growing awareness of CSI’s talent management practice in the St. Louis community. Participate in relevant professional organizations.
- Client and Candidate Experience – Raving fans (both clients and candidates) drive our business. Take ownership of consistently creating these outstanding experiences for clients, candidates, and outside partners.
Delivering Executive Search Projects
- Adopt the CSI Recruitment Methodology – In our unique search methodology we work side-by-side with clients consultatively throughout the entire engagement. We become an extension of their team. Clients frequently tell us our ability to understand their culture sets CSI apart and meaningfully improves the quality of candidates we present.
- Client Consultation & Discovery – Facilitate meetings with clients to discuss their needs and expectations, company background and culture, position responsibilities, reporting structure, and compensation. Utilize this information to create compelling position announcements that attract top talent.
- Candidate Sourcing & Evaluation – Ensure we have access to wide range of qualified professionals through both networking and identifying the appropriate advertising venues to raise awareness. Counsel client throughout the interview process, focusing on the quality – not quantity – of candidates.
- Recruitment & Onboarding: Assist clients in the preparation of offers and compensation packages for selected candidates. Counsel clients on preparing a “First 90 Day” orientation process.
- At least seven years experience in a professional position developing a combination of these skills:
• Employee recruiting and assessment skills
• Talent management, development and/or planning
• Organizational design skills
- Undergraduate degree is required. Masters in a relevant subject area (MBA, Human Resources, Psychology, etc.) is preferred.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, unstructured environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be client-oriented and responsive with a high sense of urgency. Must enjoy meeting new people, building relationships and making connections.
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills.
- Confident and professional demeanor balanced by evidence of empathy. Must have a command presence.
If you are qualified and interested, let’s talk! Take the next step and apply on-line at http://www.csiapply.com. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulties with the online application system or to make a confidential inquiry. All resume submissions will be treated as confidential.
Equal Opportunity EmployerApply for this job online