Are you an outside the box thinker, agile and open to change? Recruiting is about understanding the needs of the organization and being able to adapt strategies to meet those needs. If you are an on-the-fly thinker and driven by a challenge, then we have the role for you. We are looking for someone with high volume recruiting experience to help us fill our Direct Support staff roles.
The Recruiter is responsible for hiring Direct Support staff to work in our client’s homes helping them with their daily living. This includes creatively sourcing, selecting, interviewing, and onboarding qualified candidates. The Recruiter is also responsible for updating the applicant tracking system while ensuring compliance with all applicable employment policies, laws, and regulations.
• Work with internal customers to understand urgent staffing needs in the various locations.
• Review resumes, phone interview and interview candidates in person or virtually.
• Provide exceptional customer care to candidates and hiring teams throughout the recruitment process.
• Utilize sourcing strategies to identify potential candidates.
• Update applicant tracking system by documenting candidate activity.
• Make verbal job offers.
• Responsible for pre-onboarding of new employees and new employee orientation.
• Participate in special recruiting events and maintain relationships with local schools and affiliated organizations to recruit potential candidates.
• Ensure that all organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with regulatory agencies and requirements.
• Each and every employee’s primary job responsibility is to advocate on behalf of the best interest of our clients, as well as demonstrate Emmaus Core Values in all aspects of their job.
• Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years high-volume entry-level recruiting experience required – will consider 4 years of high-volume entry-level recruiting (call center, retail, etc.) experience in place of degree
• Experience in behavior-based interviewing preferred
• Experience with applicant tracking system (ATS) required.
• Problem solving.
• Change agility.
• Process improvement.
• Active listening.
• Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office 365 products.
• Strong presentation development and delivery skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills required.