Armstrong Teasdale is seeking a Recruiter to join its St. Louis office. The Recruiter maintains optimal staffing by identifying and acquiring talented staff and associates through various recruiting tactics.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages the entire life cycle recruiting process from identifying applicants to making offers to qualified candidates for staff and associate positions
- Assists with planning, coordination, and implementation of the summer associate program and supporting events
- Identifies and maintains qualified applicant pool to include diverse populations utilizing various sources
- Attends and hosts various recruiting events in support of the Firm brand, to build college and individual relationships, and maintain a strong candidate pipeline
- Tracks spending as it relates to recruiting sources/vehicles and identifies those with the most return on investment
- Decision Making – Identifies issues and provides suggestions to day-to-day problems. Prioritizes and effectively completes daily tasks.
- Communication – Shares information by using data and information to support an argument or point of view. Keeps team informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises; and understands the appropriate level of confidentiality required.
- Leadership – Gives positive and constructive feedback to peers. Trains new employees. Finds solutions to a problem; works autonomously; and is motivated to anticipate future business needs.
- Continuous Learning – Identifies self-training needs and opportunities. Positively accepts changes.
- Teamwork – Actively participates in the team and can provide feedback and solutions. Listens and responds constructively to others’ concerns.
- Alignment to Values – Consistently demonstrates the Firm’s values and offers constructive feedback to team members regarding the values. Strives to learn more and participate in diversity and inclusion efforts. Demonstrates respect by understanding and providing support.
Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: N/A
Preferred Education: Associates Degree and/or Recruiting Certification
Required Years of Experience: 2-4 years
Preferred Years of Experience: 3-5 years in a law firm
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Physical Activity: The employee will be required to sit for prolonged periods and work on a computer.
Travel Required: Negligible
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
EEO Statement: Armstrong Teasdale is an equal opportunity employer and will make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other protected status, in accordance with federal, state and local laws. At Armstrong Teasdale, we define diversity and inclusion broadly and focus on helping professionals of all races, religions, national origins, gender identities, ethnicities, sexual orientations and physical abilities feel a sense of belonging. Diversity and inclusion are core values of the firm, and we recognize the richness they bring to our workplace.Apply for this job online