Job Type: Full-time
Reliant Credit Union, ranked one of Rochester’s top mid-sized companies four years in a row, is seeking a Recruiter for our Human Resources team.
Reliant offers an excellent work environment based on Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork (ART), along with an exceptional benefits package, including:
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid leave time allowances
- Employee life insurance
- Access to our medical, dental and vision plans
- A clothing allowance
Location: Sodus, NY*
*Remote work location may be considered for this position after initial onboarding period.
The Recruiter will lead the Talent Acquisition function at Reliant, reporting to the Vice President of Employee Experience. This
position is responsible for developing and implementing recruiting strategies that maximize the effectiveness of placements of Reliant vacancies in a timely, cost effective manner, which effectively markets the company brand. Responsible for compliance with state and federal regulations relating to candidate screening and hiring, along with ensuring the accuracy of information within systems related to candidates and hiring.
As an Recruiter at Reliant, you will:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand immediate and upcoming recruiting needs while following approved staffing levels, and develop recruitment strategies to address those needs.
- Utilize creative, professional, and ethical recruiting methods to effectively source candidates for open positions.
- Utilizes Reliant’s applicant tracking system to organize candidate resumes, search candidates, complete requested reporting, and maintain compliance as required.
- Acts as the key point of contact for all candidates at varying stages in the recruitment process to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Evaluates sourcing strategies to stay innovative and competitive in the market.
- Builds Reliant’s brand presence through networking, social media and other channels as appropriate in order to support Reliant being an employer of choice and proactively build a qualified candidate pool.
- Responsible for building and maintaining an internship program that meets all legal requirements and ensures a meaningful experience to students.
- Partners with appropriate parties to lead Reliant’s Affirmative Action reporting and training.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for our Recruiter role:
- Knowledge of recruitment best practices.
- Excellent personal computer skills with proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets (familiarity with Microsoft Office suite preferred.) -Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a time-sensitive and confidential environment, while supporting an overall team effort.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently as well as with a team.
- Excellent listening skills, with the ability to demonstrate sound judgement in the assessment of candidates.
Required Training & Experience:
- AAS degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Communications or related field. Recognized HR Certification a plus.
- Experience with MS Office products, HRIS applications, Internet based recruitment and software-based applicant tracking and recruiting systems.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience sourcing and recruiting talent. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
Physical Requirements include the ability to:
- Use keyboard, monitor, telephone, and other standard office equipment.
- Lift and move a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Effectively communicate with others.
- Drive within the credit union’s service area, with valid NY State driver’s license.
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA Disability/Veteran. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 800-724-9282 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this job online