Seiler Instrument & Mfg. Co., Inc. is looking for a Recruiter to help source talent for our growing business. As Recruiter you will be part of a team-oriented, fast-paced environment recruiting team members at all Seiler Instrument locations including St. Louis, Kansas City, Omaha, Chicago, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Lansing and Detroit. Infrequent travel is required.
Recruiter responsibilities include coordinating job requisitions, placing job ads on careers pages, managing relationships with recruitment and staffing agency partners, and on-boarding new hires.
Primary duties include:
• Actively recruit new and replacement talent, including posting job ads and utilizing social media
• Schedule and conduct initial interviews and assess candidates for basic job-fit and culture-fit
• Work closely with hiring managers to assess talent needs
• Work with recruitment and staffing agencies to supplement our talent pipeline
• Develop relationships with universities and other institutions through networking and career fairs
• Work closely with our Marketing personnel to coordinate branding across recruitment platforms
• Help develop and maintain offer agreements
Qualification for this position include:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s Degree or higher strongly preferred
• Work related experience with Microsoft Office is required with Intermediate level Excel knowledge
• 2+ years of experience recruiting using online job boards and social media
• Comfortable conducting interviews in person as well as over the phone or video conference
• Must practice strict confidentiality and discretion, regarding Payroll & Human Resources information