We are looking for a recruiter for a 3-6 month temporary assignment! This role will partner with our in house Recruiting team to understand business unit talent needs and create effective search programs and fill open positions. You will play a key role in sourcing, assessing and delivering talent to the leadership team across the entire enterprise, as well as being a key representative of our employer brand to the market.
Demand for top talent has never been greater – this is a critical role to support our efforts of delivering superior talent and candidate experience through proactive client management skills, strategic sourcing and assessment practices while providing direction on industry best practices, process management and other key talent acquisition behaviors.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Full life cycle recruiting handling a diverse set of positions; ability to manage candidates and other stakeholders from requisition development to new hire orientation.
- Partners with hiring managers to understand the unique needs of the position; conducts intake meetings and regular check-ins with hiring managers.
- Ensures all job requisitions are well-written and consistent to company practice and standards; manages postings and advertisements for open positions.
- Builds and executes strategic and creative sourcing plans for active and passive candidates, leveraging a wide-variety of methods such as cold calling, direct sourcing, university web sites, resume databases, referrals, local networks, industry networks, functional networks, etc.
- Screens resumes to determine qualifications, conducts phone interviews to create a short list of candidates to present to manager.
- Conduct various candidate assessments, screening and references checks as required for the position.
- Proactively source & screen candidates; participate in a variety of recruiting and employer branding events and strategies.
- Provide top-notch service to hiring managers, providing consultative advice, direction, and feedback throughout the interview and selection process.
- Create a positive and engaging candidate experience for all individuals in consideration.
- Promote the Exemplis brand throughout the recruiting process.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, hiring manager’s interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university is required
- 5+ years full life-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate setting
- Experience with SuccessFactors is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external clients