About the Role
The Corporate Recruiter will creatively source, identify and screen candidates to present to hiring managers for open job requisitions. The role will include identifying and implementing sourcing strategies, including affiliations, marketing, social media, events, and other avenues. Central to this role will be developing long-term recruiting strategies, talent pipelines, and building strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and HR Business Partners. The Corporate Recruiter will be instrumental in identifying and assessing Key Performance Indicators such time-to-fill, turnover, and other recruiting metrics.
• Partner with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to proactively develop recruitment strategies Create job postings, research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
• Review, rate, and track resumes
• Follow up on the interview process with hiring managers
• Communicate employer information and benefits during screening process
• Stay current on the company’s organization structure, human resources policies, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
• Train and support hiring managers and HR Business Partners in recruiting best practices, tactics and processes
• Serve as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
• Build networks to grow pipeline of qualified active and passive candidates
• Post openings using online venues, with professional organizations, job boards, and in other position-appropriate venues.
• Communicate, plan and actively support recruiting programs including job fairs, school events
• In partnership with HR Business Partners and hiring managers, conduct workforce planning to understand and plan for future field operations requirements
• Supports Recruiting Coordinator as necessary to achieve optimal time to fill results
• Design and build reporting for operations, HR Business Partners and hiring managers
• Lead employer branding initiatives
• Design and update job descriptions, and recruiting collateral
• Other assigned projects
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, with major in business, HR, communications or related field, preferred, Associate and 7 years of recruiting experience required.
• Experience in recruiting/sourcing role in a corporate environment preferred.
• Must have hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems.
• Professional appearance, communication (both written and verbal) required.
• Experience recruiting for a retail type business preferred.
• Experience using social media and business networking tools (LinkedIn, etc.) in support of recruitment strategies.
• Must be a quick learner and proficient with business computer hardware and software to include, but not limited to, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, well organized, detail oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment.
• Collaborative team member with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication.
• Must be able to work with various levels of management within a corporate environment, as well as a field operations team.