Senior Human Resource Business Partner
Coordinated Care Services Inc
(Remote – New York)
FULL-TIME: Exempt – 40 hours per week
Coordinated Care Services (CCSI) is seeking a seasoned human resource leader who’s innovative, ambitious and embraces collaboration to become their next Senior Human Resource Business Partner. The Senior Human Resource Business Partner will collaborate with program leaders across New York State to deliver meaningful human resource support and technical assistance in areas that include performance management, employee relations, workforce planning/pipeline development, recruitment, and talent management best practices. A successful Senior Human Resource Business Partner will understand business priorities and how to translate those into data-based recommendations which identify staffing/retention trends and provides compensation analysis and recommendations to achieve pay equity.
We can offer you
• Market competitive compensation and benefits package
• An award-winning Wellness@Work program
• Continuous professional development opportunities
• A voice in shaping Coordinated Care Services (CCSI)’s ever-evolving diverse company culture.
As the Senior Human Resource Business Partner, you will be
• Collaborating to develop position descriptions; reviews content to follow legal and regulatory requirements; ensures duties, qualifications, and requirements are essential for the scope of the position and creates strategic opportunities for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Supporting recruitment, hiring, and onboarding plans for assigned positions.
• Coaching hiring supervisors and selection committees on effective interviewing and best practices.
• Consulting on effective program/department onboarding to ensure inclusion and retention.
• Working with employees and supervisors to address root causes of human resource and employee relations issues. Supports supervisors and employees of assigned programs/departments with questions, issues, or concerns and provides consultation and resolution strategies for the most optimal outcomes.
• Reviewing, analyzing, and recommending compensation models to supervisors and program leadership that achieve pay equity.
• Analyzing turnover trends and consults with senior program managers/customers to develop strategies that support staff retention and career growth.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent education and work experience (see CCSI’s equivalency chart) required.
• Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources business partner or management experience performing or overseeing generalist HR responsibilities of staffing / recruitment, and compensation analysis/management. benefits administration and leave management.
• PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, and/or SHRM-SCP certification(s) is preferred.
• Occasional day-trip travel to customer locations (New York State) is required. Occasional overnight travel may be required.
• Valid NYS Driver’s License and acceptable driving record to travel for business. (CCSI does not accept conditional status driver’s licenses as acceptable to drive for business.)
• Full vaccination against COVID-19 virus. Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified religious or medical/disability needs.
• Current knowledge of federal, New York state, and local employment laws and practices and ability to apply regulation and employment compliance into practice.
• Strong technology competence with administrator-level experience using HRIS/HRMS and other HR applications (including custom report generation). Paylocity preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office software products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).