JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the entire hiring process and consults with hiring managers to develop and execute recruitment strategies and tactics for positions within Episcopal SeniorLife Communities. Works closely with the VP of HR/OD and Hiring Managers to benchmark process, adjust strategy, set expectations and drive the hire/no hire decision. Employs a variety of creative sourcing strategies to attract and acquire a highly talented and diverse workforce in an efficient, cost effective manner. Coaches hiring managers on selection strategy and behavioral interviewing. Evaluates candidates through phone screens and interviews. Maintains other data such as EEO information, as well as manages the integrity of the ATS for EEO reporting purposes.
POSITION REPORTS TO: VP of Human Resources & Organizational Development
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Partner with hiring managers to identify and understand job requirements and key competencies to meet departmental and organizational goals and needs.
- Proactively and continually source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline and network of diverse talent
- reducing time to fill and improving candidate quality.
- Responsible for the entire lifecycle recruiting including, attracting candidates, hiring, onboarding, etc.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with recruitment sources (e.g. (1) private employment agencies/search firms; (2) professional societies; (3) federal and state employment agencies; (4) colleges and universities; (5) other entities that are sources for high quality talent.
- Recommend and participate in Talent Acquisition events, recruitment fairs, conferences, college fairs, etc to support our recruitment efforts and our brand
- Have a pulse on the industry market trends to influence hiring practices and be a source of information to differentiate our brand
- Gathers and assesses talent acquisition analytics, such as time and cost to fill, sources of candidates, turnover, etc.
- Upholds legal requirements and company hiring policies and coaches and guides managers accordingly
- Assist with training and mentoring Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Partners with hiring managers to keep up to date job descriptions and qualifications
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years prior recruiting/sourcing experience
- Experience recruiting in a healthcare environment a plus
- Experience using applicant tracking system and HR databases/HRIS
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Expertise with social media for recruiting purposes, such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience managing multiple assignments and conflicting priorities
- Effective time-management abilities
- Strong teamwork and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently