ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Business travel required at times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Human Resources or related field, or relevant work experience. SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, or PHR preferred. SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES: Candidate must possess/exhibit the following skills/abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
· Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
· Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
· Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Proficient with PaylocityApply for this job online