We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to assist us with growing the Conifer footprint. This is a newly created position in our People + Culture Team.
A Talent Acquisition Specialist will facilitate the effective staffing of Conifer’s organization by assessing the staffing needs with the hiring managers and then identifying and recruiting talented individuals to fill those needs. This position supports various People + Culture, (P+C) functions including recruiting, general P+C administration and special P+C projects assigned.
· Work closely with our management on all diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices.
· Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including digital board postings, social media platforms, networking events, community outreach, skilled training centers, and job fairs.
· Using standardized screening techniques, will conduct preliminary phone interviews with candidates to assess prior experience, skills, qualifications, interest, personality, and salary requirements of potential candidates.
· Provide summary feedback to hiring team about details regarding applications.
· Build and maintain successful applicant pipelines for filling vacancies on a timely basis.
· Actively work toward building diverse and qualified candidates to support the Company in all roles.
· Meet with hiring managers to have a full-scale understanding of specific job openings.
· Manage full cycle recruitment process (job postings, applicant phone screens, recruitment efforts) through final offers, and onboarding.
· Manage and track open positions. Post positions and maintain changes in the job posting system.
· Manage Temporary Services/Agencies contracts.
· Coordinate site temporary staffing assignments while engaging with preferred Conifer staffing vendors.
· Strategize with Talent team on talent acquisition strategies to always keep recruitment program competitive.
· Assist with revising, updating job descriptions.
· Review company policies and applicable laws to assist employees with questions if/when others not available to assist. Ability to research solutions as needed.
· Assist with reporting as needed – turnover, AAP.
· Perform other P+C support duties and special projects as assigned.
· Bachelors’ degree, preferably in Human Resource Management, – or some college with equivalent P+C work experience. Certifications in HR (SHRM) or others a plus.
· Seeking minimum 2 years’ experience in high volume manufacturing, construction trades and or maintenance talent acquisition preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/Outlook.
· Experience with ATS systems required.
· Social Media talent acquisition experience (Facebook, LinkedIn, Indeed) helpful for enhanced recruitment efforts or wiling to learn.
· Strong customer service skills to interact with employees’ company-wide, at all levels, and with all applicants.
· Ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate manner.