The Talent Management Business Partner is accountable for high-level consulting, problem diagnosis, and solution development in support of core business goals and objectives within their assigned client business alignment. This role is responsible for the development, delivery, and alignment of Human Capital Management (HCM) Strategy to benefit the assigned client group. This position will formulate partnerships across the HCM function to deliver value-added service to the organization. In addition, the position assists with the promotion, communication, and implementation of HCM policies, procedures, and/or initiatives within the organization. Specifically, we are hiring for positions supporting Population Health Engagement, Operations, and Strategy, Marketing & Communications.
· Develops effective working relationships with client organization’s Leadership team. As a trusted advisor, influences the development and delivery of talent plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HCM strategies.
· Supports the development and implementation of divisional HCM strategies and practices in support of the client organization’s business plans in the areas of leadership development, workforce planning, compensation, talent and performance management, organization change management, employee engagement, retention and, talent acquisition with a foundational focus of Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access (IDEA).
· Maintains an understanding of the client organization’s financial position, position in the marketplace, short- and long-range goals, and strategic plan to assess and anticipate HCM-related needs and provide proactive recommendations.
· Participates or leads corporate HCM projects within the assigned division, relying on critical business acumen.
· Uses data and other relevant information to assess and provide the business-relevant information to help make informed decisions to move our organization forward aligned to our strategy and initiatives.
· Collaborates with all HCM Centers of Excellence (COE’s) to better position HCM to deliver “Best in Class” HCM processes, policies, and practices that drive competitive advantage for the organization.
· Partners with leaders on organizational design, talent assessment, and workforce planning aligned with organizational strategy and initiatives.
· Maintains in-depth knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to employment law to evaluate and resolve complex employee relations issues and reduce potential risk to the business.
· Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies’ mission and values, adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct and leading to the Lifetime Way values and beliefs.
· Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
· Performs other functions as assigned by management.
· Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources or related field with four (4) or more years of related experience. In lieu of degree, ten (10) cumulative years of relevant experience. Certification in Human Resources to an accredited institution (SHRM or HCI) is preferred.
· Demonstrated skill in conflict resolution, decision making, influence, interpersonal relations, oral communication, problem-solving, results orientation, systems thinking, written communication, multi-tasking, prioritization, group presentations, group process facilitation, and project management.
· Working knowledge of current HCM policies and procedures, employment law, coaching, and mentoring.
· Familiarity with commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Human Capital field such as knowledge of Talent Management Program Development Initiatives (Performance Management, Succession Planning, Employee Development, Workforce Planning, and Conflict Resolution) and can execute those initiatives to completion.
· Ability to formulate strategic concepts, theories, and opinions and execute on them.
· Strong leadership traits, sound judgment, and the ability to work independently.
· Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to identify strengths and weaknesses to drive continuous improvement.
· Strong ability to identify new opportunities where HCM can add value to the business.
· Understanding of workforce planning and workforce analytics.
· Demonstrated ability to influence business leaders.
· Demonstrated experience planning and accomplishing goals and objectives.
· Ability to perform a variety of complicated tasks whereby a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Ability to adapt and be resilient to change.
· Demonstrable understanding of Microsoft applications required (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Access). Advanced Microsoft knowledge a plus.
Ability to complete work in a traditional office environment under fluorescent lighting or in a home office for continuous periods of time for business continuity
Ability to sit at a desk viewing a computer and using a keyboard and mouse for 3 or more hours at a time.
Ability to travel across the health plan service region.