Collaborative Strategies, Inc. (CSI) is a St. Louis-based management consultancy serving entrepreneurial for-profit and not-for-profit businesses since 1983. We are entrepreneurs serving entrepreneurs. We have clients in nearly 50 different industries that rely on our expertise in strategic planning, succession, talent management and executive search. Our talent management and executive search practice utilizes a distinctive, adaptive approach to match top leaders with great opportunities at entrepreneurial organizations. The practice has grown rapidly, and CSI now seeks an entrepreneurial consultant to join us during this exciting time. To learn more about the firm, please visit http://www.getcollaborative.com.
Reporting to the President, key accountabilities include:
- Adopt the CSI Recruitment Methodology – Understand and adopt the CSI methodology – a consultative process working alongside the client throughout the entire engagement (discovery through recruitment), focusing on the quality of candidates and cultural fit rather than the quantity of candidates presented.
- Business Development – Create and maintain productive, on-going relationships with key decision-makers and senior executives at prospective and existing client organizations. Lead marketing meetings with prospective clients. Develop compelling proposals for client engagements.
- Practice Development – Take a leadership role in growing awareness of CSI’s talent management and executive search practice in the St. Louis community. Get involved in networking, teaching, speaking, and community service. Participate in relevant professional organizations.
- Client Consultation & Discovery – Facilitate productive meetings with clients to discuss their needs and expectations, company background and culture, position responsibilities, reporting structure, criteria and compensation structure. Utilize this information to create compelling position announcements and recruiting strategies that will attract top talent.
- Candidate Sourcing – Cultivate relationships to connect CSI clients to top talent. Ensure we have access to a wide range of qualified professionals through both networking and identifying the appropriate advertising venues to raise awareness. Utilize professional networks and online resources to generate candidate leads. Maintain candidate pipelines through our online applicant tracking system and online assessment platform.
- Candidate Evaluation – Interview and evaluate candidates across a wide range of functions and industries to determine their potential fit with our clients. Work alongside the client throughout the interview process, co-facilitating interviews, developing case studies, coordinating next steps and logistics, ultimately leading clients to make an informed hiring decision.
- Recruitment & Onboarding: Assist client in the preparation of offers and compensation packages for selected candidates. Assist clients in preparing a “First 90 Day” onboarding process, including the establishment of mutually agreed measurements of success. Stay in contact with clients and new hires to ensure a smooth transition.
- Client and Candidate Experience – Raving fans (both clients and candidates) drive our business. We are privileged to have an outstanding reputation. We put our clients and candidates first by treating them with respect and integrity. We recognize that trust is earned one day at a time.
- At least seven years of experience in a professional recruiting or human resources position developing a combination of these skills:
• Successful recruiting and assessment strategies
• Human resources management expertise
• Project management and implementation skills
- Undergraduate degree is required. Masters in a relevant subject area (MBA, Human Resources, Psychology, etc.) is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, unstructured environment with minimal supervision.
- Intelligent, professionally mature self-starter with solid team building skills.
- Must be client-oriented and responsive with a high sense of urgency. Should enjoy meeting new people, building relationships and making connections.
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills.
- Confident and professional demeanor balanced by evidence of empathy. Should possess an executive presence.
Typical Performance Measures:
- Client satisfaction and repeat business.
- Attaining mutually established revenue target.
- Obtaining new clients.
- Demonstrated growth in the individual’s capability to add value to client relationships.
- Overall contribution to the firm.