We are looking for a full-life-cycle Technology Recruiter to join the Interior Logic Group Talent Acquisition Team partnering with our Product Solutions group.
• Function as a full life cycle recruiter, taking ownership of difficult to fill positions from sourcing to closure stage
• Partner with Human Resources and Senior Product Solutions Leadership to source for the best of the best in quality technical talent, determining best avenues for talent acquisition (e.g., marketing, direct contact, employee referrals, research organizations, employment agencies, social media etc.
• Carry strong acumen on passive sourcing and aligning candidate interest with the span of positions
• Screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate
• Keep abreast of industry talent and incorporate best practices for reaching top talent before the competition
• Manage and participate in requisition flow and applicant screening process, providing overall highlights on each candidate, making recommendations throughout the process
• Track and provide up-to-date recruiting status activity, and recommending alternative solutions to difficult to fill positions
• Correspond with applicant during recruiting process to ensure candidate’s interest and experience
Education & Experience
• 4+ years or related work experience, potentially recruiting for positions such as Senior Software Engineers, Product Managers and other Product Engineering roles
• Proven experience in filling difficult roles in the technology industry
• Bachelors’ Degree strongly preferred
Competencies & Skills
• Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, HRIS/Applicant Tracking systems and web-based applications (OnShift). Workday experience a plus.
• Proven experience sourcing and hiring diverse candidates
• Strong investigative/research skills for sourcing candidates and learning about jobs and technologies for the technology group
• Excellent written, verbal skills, and organizational skills with a positive, team focused disposition
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a strong attention to detail