With over two decades of double digit growth we are now at another pivotal point in our 22-year journey. Demand for top talent has never been greater and our future success will be largely impacted by the caliber of talent we attract, develop and retain. To fuel this growth, we are looking for a creative, business minded learning professional to sustain our innovative learning strategies and best-in-class leadership development programs, as well as support the build of new cutting-edge programs to build the next generation of Exemplis leaders.
In this role, you will work with key HR and business leaders to develop and execute a comprehensive learning strategy. You will design and deliver solutions that are scalable and sustainable in the areas of employee & leadership development, career pathing, performance management, onboarding, and team & personal effectiveness. Leveraging regular communication mechanisms and internal stakeholder management approaches, you will drive the implementation and adoption of a learning culture that ultimately provides a competitive advantage for the company.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Responsible for the design and creation of all learning and development content across the organization
- Facilitate highly interactive employee and leadership development training programs, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats (blended, virtual, self-directed and experiential)
- Serve as the Program Manager for our world-class onboarding program, ensuring a seamless experience for new hires
- Ensure content delivery and experiences are consistent with the corporate and employer branding initiatives
- Develop a comprehensive marketing and communication approach to inform and engage employees with our learning initiatives
- Maintain the annual talent development calendar and budget
- Responsible for building the Exemplis learning portfolio, including building / maintaining our competency models, focused skill development, and building strategic capability
- Act as an internal consultant, assess need and create appropriate solutions to address gaps
- Research and vet external resources & vendors to identify best-in-class training and systems for talent development and facilitate their implementation in-house
- Monitor, track and report on the effectiveness of training and development solutions
- Administrator of our LMS system and all other learning resources; responsible for maintaining fresh content and relevant data
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational or I/O psychology, human resources, education or related field from an accredited University
- 3+ years of Talent Development or Training experience
- 2+ years designing, implementing and delivering content (e-learning, blended, virtual and self-directed)
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational or I/O Psychology, Business or related field preferred
- Certified in Hogan Assessments or other assessments a plus!
- Proficiency with SuccessFactors LMS, LinkedIn Learning, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Key competencies include strong verbal & written communication, a bias towards action, learning agility, creativity, project management, resourcefulness & collaboration