HR Career Services
Participating as a key member of Student Affairs' leadership team, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) wo…
Lake County, IL (population 703,462) seeks a highly progressive and innovative human resources p…
The Human Resources Assistant - Operations is primarily accountable for the effective administration…
I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing peopl…
This position is shared, splitting time between the accounting office and human reso…
Microsoft Corporation currently has the following openings (job opportunities available at all level…
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx Inc., we are explorers, dreamers and innovators.…
We are currently seeking a full-time Human Resources Assistant to join our Huma…
Blaine, Minnesota, is located in Anoka County, approximately 13 miles from Minneapolis and 20 miles …
Sun Air Jets in Camarillo, CA offers an EXCEPTIONAL opportunity for a mid-level HR Manager. Reportin…
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.