Join NHRA Orange County for a free webinar to gain practical insights from key HR business leaders. Our panelists will share best practices on the employee experience during the pandemic, including how they are preparing for their workforce to safely work onsite or remotely.
Here are a few areas that will be discussed:
- Communication strategies shared with employees who are working onsite, preparing to return onsite, or a combination of both
- Safety protocols and best practices to prevent exposure in the workplace
- Leading the response and recovery process of positive COVID-19 cases
- Redefining the employee experience after the pandemic
- Adam Abrahms, Partner, Epstein, Becker & Green, P.C.
- Christine McCauley, Corporate VP, HR, Edwards Lifesciences
- Ed Rodriguez, SVP and CHRO, Golden State Foods
- Allison Pacourek, Senior Manager, Corporate Environmental Health & Safety, Edwards Lifesciences
- Justin Hastings, CHRO, North America, Experian
- Valerie Reif, Managing Consultant, Founder at Talent Advisers
Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email which will include the ability to add the event to your calendar.
HRCI Credits – 1.00
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Thank you to our webinar sponsor!