- This event has passed.
Creating a Culture of Accountability, Not Blame
November 9, 2021 @ 7:30 am – 9:00 am PST
- Develop dialogue that overcomes resistance while holding people accountable
- Safely address behaviors that hinder individual, team, and organizational success
- Establish a baseline of professional trust that fosters engagement and inclusion
- Increase team engagement, performance, and productivity
- Create safety while decreasing workplace tension
About our speaker:The Ventura County affiliate is pleased to welcome Lorie Reichel-Howe Lorie is founder of Conversations in the Workplace. She equips managers, teams and business professionals to have “Safe Conversations” – transformative dialogue that uncovers hidden workplace issues. Whether addressing challenging team dynamics, mismanaged expectations or good old-fashioned bad behavior, “Safe Conversations” foster greater innovation, inclusion and collaboration within organizations. With over 20 years of experience in communications and relationship management, training and development, Lorie is passionate about supporting organizations in creating a culture where people love where they work and love the people they work with. Lorie is a professional mediator and conflict coach. She has supported organizations such as SHRM, NCHRA, PIHRA, NHRMA, Women in Technology International, County of Los Angeles Women’s Leadership Conference, Association for Dispute Resolution Northern California, Rimini Street Incorporation, San Jose State University, Santa Clara County Office of Education and California League of Schools. Meeting Link will be sent 24- hours prior to the event.