Talent Optimization in Challenging Times
For many organizations, 2020 was a year of challenges and change. Whether guiding the transition to a remote workforce, modifying safety protocols for on-site employees, or addressing the mental health impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, HR professionals led the way with versatility and innovation. In 2021, these leaders continue to demonstrate flexibility and resolve as they address new challenges posed by the pandemic, such as questions surrounding vaccination and return-to-work policies. Through it all, an underlying theme has been the optimization and support of every organization’s most valuable asset: it’s talent.
Moderated by Jason Murphy (Organizational Assessment Partners), Talent Optimization in Challenging Times will feature a panel of HR experts addressing the most pressing talent-related issues of what many refer to as the “new normal.” Panelist experts include Kristen Smith (McCormack Baron Companies), Jill Ott (Allsup), and Nora Black (Lanter Delivery Systems).
Program participants will:
- Discover innovative ideas for optimizing remote and in-person workforces amidst the challenges of the pandemic.
- Consider potential approaches to return-to-work policies.
- Learn best practices employed by leading organizations and HR professionals to address pandemic-related challenges.
- Explore opportunities to support the mental health of team members.
- Have an opportunity to ask their own talent optimization questions to the panel.
The HR Executive Leaders participating in the discussion include: Kristen Smith, PHR, Vice President Human Resources at McCormack Baron Companies, Jill Ott, Human Resources at Allsup, LLC., Nora Black, SPHR, Human Resources at Lanter Delivery Systems LLC and Moderator/Host by Jason Murphy
Note: This meeting will start at 11:30 a.m. CST