Life is hard and challenging, especially through crisis. Leadership is more important than ever to handle crisis management. Leaders need the skills to lead themselves and then influence others to reach a common goal.
Date: Tuesday, 3/9/2021 | 8am-9am EST
COST: $10 for NHRA members; $25 for non-members
- 1) Discover how to clear about your personal and team mission.
- 2) Learn the 3 keys to develop Trust in your team.
- 3) Learn the importance of how to create an edge for your team.
- 4) Learn the essence of effective leadership.
- 5) The importance of leading by Example!
- 6) How to develop a leadership philosophy.
- 7) Why Servant Leadership is the best way to develop leaders.
Speaker Bio and Headshot:
Based on what transpired in 2006, Coach Jim Johnson is an authority on teamwork, leadership and realizing your dreams.
During what people call the “miracle game” Coach helped an autistic high school senior realize his dream of playing with the team. Hoping for just one basket, Coach, and the rest of the country, was amazed when Jason McElwain scored 20 points in 4 minutes.
In his keynotes “Dreams Really Do Come True” and “Leadership Lessons from Half Court” Coach inspires as he shares real-world tools that can be implemented right away. He has appeared on Oprah, Good Morning America, and ESPN and is the author of the book A Coach and a Miracle: Life Lessons From a Man Who Believed in an Autistic Boy.
Cancellations permitted up to 24 hours prior to event. Registration will close Friday 3/5 at 3pm.
Connection Details: Attendees will receive an email with a WebEx link, along with connection instructions, prior to the event.
This program has been submitted for 1.0 HR credit hours to the HR Certification Institute for review.
Thanks to our generous event sponsor – Paylocity