Let’s face it, it’s difficult to address awkward and complicated workplace issues that negatively impact you, your team and organization. While challenging, your career success is dependent upon your ability to respectfully communicate and influence positive change.
When organizations engage in safe conversations–transformative dialogue that uncovers hidden workplace issues–people effectively address challenging team dynamics, mismanaged expectations, cultural insensitivity and good old-fashioned bad behavior.
Foster greater innovation, inclusion and collaboration within your organization by implementing a “Safe Conversations” communication framework.
In this training you will:
- Develop strategies for effectively talking, listening, and collaborating in situations where opinions differ
- Become equipped to step up and address sensitive issues such as racism, sexism, etc.
- Build more productive working relationships
- Increase employee performance and team productivity
- Create safety while decreasing workplace tension
- Establish a workplace culture in which teams love to work
About our speaker:
Lorie Reichel-Howe is founder of Conversations in the Workplace. She equips managers, teams and business professionals to have “Safe Conversations” – transformative dialogue that uncovers hidden workplace issues. Whether addressing challenging team dynamics, mismanaged expectations or good old-fashioned bad behavior, “Safe Conversations” foster greater innovation, inclusion and collaboration within organizations.
Meeting Link will be sent 24- hours prior to the event.