Silicon Valley Networking & The Inside Gig: How Sharing Untapped Talent Across Boundaries Unleashes Organizational Capacity
- Uncover the hidden skills within your workforce
- Create a new “Talent Operating Model” to uncover and cost-effectively match the right talent to real-time business challenges
- Apply machine learning and AI in managing the allocation of resources across departments
- Bust the “functional silos” in your company to create agile, collaborative teams
- Improve employee retention by offering employees the opportunity to expand their careers within your organization rather than leaving in search of new challenges
In a rapidly changing economy that demands the constant reskilling of workers, the future belongs to companies that can access and deploy talent quickly and efficiently. Today’s organizations need to be able to quickly pivot and move talent to the greatest area of need. Unlock the hidden skills within your organization to keep your employees happy and engaged, improve your organization’s agility, and lower your costs.
Edie Goldberg, Ph.D., is the president of E.L. Goldberg & Associates in Menlo Park, California. She is a nationally recognized expert in talent management and organization development. Her practice focuses on designing human resources processes and programs to attract, engage, develop, and retain employees. Dr. Goldberg has published and presented at numerous conferences on the future of work, performance management, building management capability, career management, and succession planning. She earned her doctorate in industrial/organizational psychology from the University of Albany, SUNY. Currently, she serves on the board of directors of the SHRM Foundation; she is the past chair of HR People + Strategy (HRPS) and past-president of the California HR Strategy Forum (HRSF). She is the recipient of the HRPS Lifetime Achievement award to honor the impact she has made on her profession.