Register now to join us on Thursday, December 17, 2020 from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm CST
**Zoom instructions to follow registration on Final Confirmation email.
Talent Optimization is a discipline detailing what’s required for aligning your business strategy and your talent strategy, so you can achieve your desired business results. Many times, this strategy reads out in technical or functional terms, and the people element is missing or disconnected.
In this session, we will discuss the discipline of talent optimization, utilize a maturity model to assess the organization, and discuss strategies to improve!
The format will be:
- Assess organization’s level of maturity in each pillar
- Discuss challenges and opportunities with peers
- Share best practices to move the needle
- Evaluate the discipline of talent optimization in business context
- Combat the forces of ruin inside of organizations when it comes to talent
- Analyze the talent optimization maturity level of the organization
- Walk away with best practices to drive talent optimization at every level of leadership inside the organization
Speaker: Kimberly Vassak, Chief Learning Officer, Build A Team Consultants
Time: 11:30 am for networking, presentation from 12:00 – 1:00 pm CST
Format: Zoom – Instructions to follow registration on final confirmation email