Orange County, CABUILDING THE CAPABILITIES TO DELIVER THE ASPIRATION
SAVE THE DATE
Jennifer Longnion, COO, Dollar Shave Club
BUILDING THE CAPABILITIES TO DELIVER THE ASPIRATION
In 2015 Jennifer Longnion left the comfort of her big company career to lead Human Resources at Dollar Shave Club, Inc. (DSC) – a fast-growth men’s grooming company in Silicon Beach. In 2019, Jennifer assumed the role of COO and remains committed to the mission of “seeing and freeing the best in others.” She knows that people make organizations successful. While every other aspect of a business can be replicated, it is the perfect combination of skills, backgrounds, and experiences that make an organization unique.
Jennifer will share her firsthand experience navigating the growth and maturity curve of her evolving role at DSC. You will leave this program inspired and informed, with key takeaways including:
- Better business acumen, making an impact beyond the traditional role of HR
- Career path considerations as an HR leader
- How OD & HR work together to effectively lead an organization
- How to scale a startup effectively
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.