St. Louis, MOLeading Through Significant Organizational Transitions
Speaker: Dale Kreienkamp, President, Human Capital Partners, LLC
Organizations are in a constant state of transition, they must change, it’s how they survive and grow. Organizational leaders often miscalculate the impact of significant transitions, e.g. acquisitions, mergers, divestitures, CEO retirements, etc., on their staff, which impacts productivity and retention. Looking back, they later wonder what happened and why it didn’t work out as planned. Learn about the most frequent mistakes organizations make and strategies Human Resources professionals can provide leadership to minimize the negative impact of significant organizational change.
Dale Kreienkamp is the President & CEO of Thriving Through Transitions, a consultancy focused on helping individuals and organizations successfully navigate difficult, personal and professional, transitions and become better through the process. His professional background includes over 40+ years as a Human Resources Executive and Consultant, coaching and guiding leaders.
When: Thursday, November 21, 2019
Where: Maggiano’s Italian Restaurant, #2 The Boulevard St. Louis, Richmond Heights, MO 63017
Doors open at 11:30 am, you are welcome to arrive at any time, lunch will be served at 11:55 am.
Brief remarks and updates will begin at 12:00 pm.
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.