St. Louis, MOHR Professional Certification Study Group (2019)
To assist you in your preparation for the PHR or SPHR exam, we have a benefit for our members; the NHRA HR Professional Certification Study Group. This is a structured support system and educational setting for those members who are interested in pursuing PHR and
SPHR certification. Exams can be taken any date of the year.
What we do:
A Fall study group with twelve 2½ hour sessions including a structured review of the materials, unit tests and insights from a subject matter expert.
When we meet:
Thursdays, September 12 through December 5, 2019 from 6:00 p.m.— 8:30 p.m.
No class November 28, 2019.
Where we meet:
Sonus Benefits, 3660 S. Geyer Road, Suite 200, St. Louis, MO 63127
The cost to participate in the study sessions is FREE to NHRA-St. Louis members and $250 for non-members.
Participants must purchase the study materials. We recommend the Human Resource Certification Preparation (HRCP) study materials. Study group members receive a reduced cost. HRCP materials include study guides, online comprehensive practice exam, flash cards, “Preparing for the Exam” online blog, and a guarantee to pass the exam.*
To order the HRCP materials go to http://www.hrcp.com/products.
Click on the option to purchase “Complete HRCP Program”. Type in the NHRA group discount number (PLEASE EMAIL ADAMCDENNIS@GMAIL.COM TO RECEIVE CODE) to receive discount pricing.
*Stipulations apply. Visit HRCP.com for details.
If you would like more information relative to the study group, please contact:
Adam C. Dennis
email@example.com or (314) 210-5497
firstname.lastname@example.org or (618) 972-4649
email@example.com or (314) 755-2259
The HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) does not endorse any particular preparation program or offering. We encourage prospective certification holders to use a variety of resources that reflect their learning styles and needs. Purchasing a certification product is NOT required and HRCI does not guarantee that an individual will pass based on the purchase of a certification preparation product.
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.