Western NYMembers Give Back: Wrapping Gifts at Gateway-Longview
Gateway Longview’s Residential Treatment Services supports youth age 12-18 who struggle with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges which have led to their removal from their home or other direct care facilities. This highly-structured environment aims to help youth understand the effect of their actions toward others. Gateway-Longview cares for nearly 5,000 children and families annually across Western & Central New York through behavioral health, community-based services, residential treatment and special education programs.
The gifts we will be wrapping are being provided through the Adopt-An-Angel program. This event provides clients of Gateway-Longview programs with holiday gifts from their wish-lists. These gifts are generously donated by local organizations and individuals.
We look forward to working together to brighten the holidays for children who need it, and helping an organization doing so much for our community.
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.