Orange County, CANeuroscience of Leadership
This professional development workshop gives Human Resources professionals insight as to how culture is defined by the Mission, Vision, and Values, but most importantly by defining one’s purpose. Having the proper mind-sets and actions that support the purpose is oftentimes more important for proper alignment. You will learn how Neuroscience works into the Neuroleadership Model and how to apply Brain Based Leadership tools into your daily conversations to help your leaders inspire your organization, be consistent with their messages and actions, and foster a culture that supports the Mission, Vision, and Values in order to reach the corporate goals.
- Understand the basic functions of the brain
- Define brain mapping and how we connect thoughts, beliefs, emotions, and actions
- Discuss how Neuroscience and Leadership work together so you can identify someone with leadership potential
- Understand how to apply the Review Model and the Create Model
DATE: Tuesday, September 24th
TIME: 8:00-10:30 a.m.
Irvine Campus: Room 111
16355 Laguna Canyon Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
HRCI 1.5 General Credits
Mike is an Executive Coach, Consultant and Organizational Development expert whose clients include Fortune 50 to 1000 companies, non-profit organizations, entrepreneurs, small to mid-range companies and startups. Prior to beginning his coaching career in 2000 and in recent years, Mike has served in executive and C-level roles in a wide range of industries including food & beverage, financial services, media, manufacturing, real estate and technology.
As a consultant, executive coach, author, speaker and professor, Mike utilizes his vast knowledge in strategy and human behavior to improve individual, team and organizational performance with students and clients. Mike’s area of expertise is in developing executives and leadership teams utilizing Strategic Consultative Coaching.
Well versed and certified in DISC, EQi, and Motivators, Mike also uses Gallup, Kolbe, Hogan, MBTI, Presci, ADKAR, AIM, 360’s and other assessment tools and methodologies. Mike’s focus is on organizational behavior, development, management and leadership. He is an expert on competitive strategy and strategic thinking, as well as organizational culture and change management.
Mike’s undergraduate degree is in Organizational Management from the University of La Verne. He has also earned an MBA from Pepperdine University’s George L. Graziadio School of Business & Management in Presidents and Key Executive Studies, as well as certificates from the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business in Negotiations Strategy, Fiduciary Management from California State University Fullerton, Culture-Driven Team Building from the University of Pennsylvania, Coaching Skills for Managers from the University of California Davis, Inspired Leadership from Case Western University, Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life from the University of Chicago and spent a semester in Seville, Spain at the University of Sevilla studying Spanish and International Business.
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.