Western NYPlay Leads The Way
Unlock your organization’s potential through the power of play. Lead by Tina Zinter-Chahin and Lisa Mancuso, learn how play can unlock potential and lead the way to business success. Play Principles can improve employee productivity & engagement, improve team creativity & innovation, and further enable vitality & happiness both professionally and personally. Join us at Explore & More Museum to learn how a little (or a lot of) fun can improve your organization, then enjoy a 30 minute museum tour!
There are limited spots for this event, so make sure you register today!
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
This program has been submitted to SHRM for review.
Tina Zinter-Chahin is a highly-creative, collaborative idea specialist with more than 35 years of experience leading new product development and innovation teams. Most of her career has been within the toy industry working for the leading toy manufacturer in the world, Fisher-Price / Mattel. There, some of the most beloved Fisher-Price toy lines and baby gear solutions have stemmed from her leadership, including the very successful Laugh & Learn™ and Imaginext® brands, and the highly popular Jumperoo – an innovation in gear for baby. During her tenure, Tina was recognized in BusinessWeek and named as one of the top 25 Innovation Champions from around the world. To help foster a culture of collaborative product innovation across the enterprise, she partnered with Mattel’s Leadership Development group to design and develop two strategic leadership programs for the executive population in Design, Development, Engineering, and Marketing. In 2015, Tina began a new chapter by forming Magnesium Ideas LLC, a firm dedicated to providing creative problem solving support, new product ideas and brand development services to toy and consumer products companies. Tina has a BS in graphic design from the State University College at Buffalo, NY. She is Vice Chair for the Board of Explore and More Children’s Museum in East Aurora, NY. Tina is passionate about projects that have the potential to improve the lives of women and children around the world.
Lisa Mancuso is a proven business leader, innovator and brand builder with 30+ years of experience leading marketing organizations in the consumer products industry. Lisa is a collaborative executive with deep expertise in global brand development, strategic planning, disruptive innovation, and new product development, and recently retired from Fisher-Price after 30 years of successful leadership. Throughout her career, Lisa launched several innovative and award-winning products, retail programs, and global marketing campaigns. Lisa is currently leveraging her business expertise to give back to the non-profit community, as well as provide consultation services related to branding, marketing, and strategic planning.
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.