Ventura County, CAThe 100 Crucial First 100 Days of a Leader
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
The 100 Crucial First 100 Days of a Leader
Inspiration, Impact, Performance & Results
CEO ENP Institute @ UCI/ Nextworks Strategy
Leaders are made (or fail) within their first 100 days with a new organization, team, project or initiative. In fact it can be argued that leaders are always in a 100 day performance cycle. In this wide ranging, interactive presentation, you will learn the 7 key elements of leadership success in the critical first 100 days and beyond.
Based on real life case studies of hundreds of successful leaders, Hamilton will cover the cultural, political, messaging and quantifiable aspects of 100 day impact including:
- How to your mark before they see you coming – steps you can take prior to starting your 100 days via your personal brand and pave the way for fast results.
- Boardroom to Loading Dock inspiration- crafting and delivering a shared vision and purpose for your team.
- New tools and techniques to leverage technology and personal influence to accelerate organizational buy-in and commitment.
- When to pivot and when to stay the course- how to manage risks but also be bold in your approach.
This presentation will include a template for participants to use to guide their own transitions along with communications, team development and ROI perspectives.How to your mark before they see you coming – steps you can take prior to starting your 100 days via your personal brand and pave the way for fast results.
Boardroom to Loading Dock inspiration- crafting and delivering a shared vision and purpose for your team.
Cost: $28 NHRA members ($23 in-transition) $38 non-members – RSVP by Monday, November 11, 2019
RSVP: https://www.humanresources.org/meetings-events/ (Ventura County) or Call Paul Dryman 805.371.1264
*This program approved for 1.25 credit hours by the HR Certification Institute. It is offered by the National Human Resources Association and delivered by the Ventura County Affiliate. The National HR Association is a recognized provider of recertification credits.”
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.