NationalTransforming HR in an era of uncertainty and disruption
We are facing a disruptive new world of work. The organizational changes that come with AI, remote workers, analytics, gig workers, and the diversity of a global talent market (to name but a few) provide an exciting opportunity to rethink and rebuild the HR function of tomorrow… an HR function that can lead organizations to create value, sustainability, agility, and a people-centric focus. Join us for a thought-provoking discussion to learn what Human Resources leaders can do to transform our function as we prepare for a new and uncertain future.
Key Takeaways participants will gain from your presentation:
1. Learn about the forces that are driving organizations and their workforces toward disruptive change.
2. Learn about the 6 key levers available to transform HR into responsive, resilient, and agile teams that can lead organizations through times of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
3. Learn about the critical skills HR leaders will need for success in the future.
4. Walk away with specific actions you can take to develop yourself, your team, and your organization to face the challenges of tomorrow.
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.